Dr. Mark Robert Kurzawa MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine36367 Harper Ave Clinton Township MI, 48035
Dr. Mark Kurzawa practices Geriatric Medicine in Clinton Township, MI. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Kurzawa works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1983
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Bon Secours Cottage Hlth Sys, Family Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University-Bon Secours (St Francis) Program
Dr. Mark Robert Kurzawa MD's Practice location
Clinton Township, MI 48035Get Direction
Dr. Mark Robert Kurzawa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kurzawa
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Dr. Paula J Kim M.D.27070 Hoover Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Joel David Steinberg MD4201 St Antoine Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Masooma Athar M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St # 2e Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Leonard W. Vangelder M.D.24445 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Arletha Lenise Anderson M.D.503 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48216
- Michael E Maddens Other3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073