Dr. Rube Hundley is a urologist practicing in Dothan, AL. Dr. Hundley specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1959
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Urology; Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center) Program
Dr. Rube R Hundley MD's Practice location
Dothan, AL 36301Get Direction
Enterprise, AL 36330Get Direction
DOTHAN, AL 36303Get Direction
Dr. Rube R Hundley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hundley
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Dr. Alan C. McCool M.D.3400 Highway 78 East Jasper Alabama 35501
- Dr. Atwill Lamar Miller MD1908 Fairview Avenue Dothan AL 36301
- Dr. Jonathan G Vukovich M.D.1118 Ross Clark Cir Dothan AL 36301
- Dr. Joseph Jason Phillips M.D.1118 Ross Clark Cir Dothan AL 36301
- Dr. John Charles Peacock M.D.1118 Ross Clark Cir Dothan AL 36301
- Dr. Joseph C Clements M.D.1118 Ross Clark Cir Dothan AL 36301