Dr. Saritha Gorantla is a gastroenterologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Gorantla specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Gorantla performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Osmania Medical College
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis C
- Harlem Hospital Center Program
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Gastroenterology, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family support and good training.
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine Gastro Update
Dr. Saritha Gorantla M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Wichita, Kansas 67230Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saritha Gorantla M.D. | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saritha Gorantla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorantla
- Radio Segment Shows Why Celiac Disease Awareness Is Needed
Recently a morning radio show in St. Louis broadcasted a segment called “Dirty Little Secrets.” A listener who worked at a bakery revealed she lied to customers by telling them there was no gluten in the baked goods they sold when gluten was actually an ingredient in their products. ...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Fast Food Chain Offers Gluten-Free Substitute
There is a certain fast food restaurant in the United States that serves a sandwich featuring a gluten-free bun for celiac disease sufferers. Chick-fil-A, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States, declared that they would be adding this sandwich to the menu. The newest bun is made...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Cooking Tips for a Crohn's Diet
If you are suffering from Crohn’s disease, then you are aware that inflammation of your small intestine can make it more difficult for you to digest and absorb the proper nutrients you require. While there is no cure for Crohn’s disease, there are specific foods that may trigger flare-ups or...
- Celiac Vaccine Moves to Phase 2!
For a celiac patient, a perfect world is when they can sit down at any table and tuck into a meal without worrying about gluten. This perfect world could become a reality, thanks to the development of a vaccine designed to treat the disease. Because the vaccine has been so successful in its...
- Bushra Sulieman Other3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Michael W Lievens MD3121 N WEBB RD WICHITA KS 67226
- Dr. Estephan N Zayat MD3121 N WEBB RD WICHITA KS 67226
- Dr. Maria Corazon Chang M.D.3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Raghu C Chaparala M.D.2160 W 21ST ST N WICHITA KS 67203
- Dr. Eiad Nasser MD3121 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67226