Dr. Berj M Nercessian M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology26711 Woodward Ave Suite 101 Huntington Woods MI, 48070
Dr. Berj Nercessian is a rheumatologist practicing in Huntington Woods, MI. Dr. Nercessian specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Nercessian treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Berj M Nercessian M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington Woods, MI 48070Get Direction
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI 48310Get Direction
Dr. Berj M Nercessian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nercessian
- Can I Prevent Gout?
Dietary Choices That Help Prevent GoutThe following is a list of ways in which you can help prevent gout....
- Netflix's "Queer Eye” Helps Lupus Patient Learn How to Love Himself
Netflix's hit reality TV show “Queer Eye” is about fighting for acceptance, tolerance and learning from each other. The show is a representation of LGBTQ culture and proves that it is human to be tolerant and recognize that everyone is different. Simply, “Queer Eye” is not about learning how...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Selena Gomez Expected to Share Lupus Struggle in New Documentary
Life-Changing Diseases and Illnesses can Affect Celebrities TooIt might come as a surprise to some, but there are numerous celebrities across the globe that face different diseases and illnesses. Famous actor, singer, performer, and among many other titles Selena Gomez faces a disease. It is...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter and Yoga May Help
Laughter and AnatomyCommonly, we all know that laughter is a response to humor and not humor itself. When you hear a joke or watch funny videos, your brain signals your body to respond physiologically through laughter. As this happens, laughter comes out as two parts known as gestures and sound....
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Dr. Violette Fawzy Henein M.D.39621 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Jose Luis Granda MD, PHD4160 John R Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Josephine Felice Aloot MD1000 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Michael R. Lubetsky M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Ajay kumar Varma Buddaraju MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Neil G Levitt M.D.32270 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025