Dr. Deborah Jo Ochs M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI, 49684
Dr. Deborah Ochs practices Pulmonology in Traverse City, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ochs manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1980
Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville 1980
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Deborah Jo Ochs M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Deborah Jo Ochs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ochs
- New Study May Explain Mucus Issues in People with CF
As someone with cystic fibrosis, you probably sometimes have difficulty breathing. You may even know that the cause of the trouble most often relates to the mucus in your lungs. It is a clear, green or yellow slime which causes intense aggravation. In the case of people with cystic fibrosis, it can...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is the mother of a girl with cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Will M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. John Paul Krcmarik M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Daniel Michael Navin M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Timothy Donald Macon D.O.,F.C.C.P.2062 S U. S. 31 North Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Cynthia L Glines M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Vollbrecht M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684