Dr. Stephen Eric Robbins MD
Orthopedist575 W River Woods Pkwy Suite 305 Milwaukee WI, 53212
Dr. Stephen Robbins is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Robbins specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Robbins tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1982
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Sunnybrook Medical Center-University of Toronto, Canada
Dr. Stephen Eric Robbins MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53212Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Eric Robbins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robbins
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. William Thomas Pennington MD3111 West Rawson Avenue Franklin Wisconsin 53132
- Dr. David J. Gibbons M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Christopher J. Evanich M.D.2323 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Guy Reyes MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Donald Kevin Middleton MD525 W RIVER WOODS PARKWAY GLENDALE WI 53212
- Dr. Thomas J Perlewitz MD2323 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226