Dr. David Biedebach is a Chiropractor practicing in Westlake Village, CA. Dr. Biedebach specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Biedebach seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David Lester Biedebach D.C.'s Practice location
Westlake Village, CA 91361Get Direction
Dr. David Lester Biedebach D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Maes Vioula Rabadi DC17418 Chatsworth St Granada Hills California 91344
- Dr. Marwan L. Chahayed DC18341 Sherman Way Reseda California 91335
- Dr. Michael Bohrnsen DC, DACBSP15312 East Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley WA 99037
- Dr. Katie E. Greeley D.C.1070 Country Club Drive West Simi Valley California 93065
- Dr. Joel Garry Silbar D.C.19100 Ventura Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Mitra Razipour DC20969 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364