Dr. Christopher T Healy MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 S Park St Madison WI, 53715
Dr. Christopher Healy practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Madison, WI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Healy treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1998
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 2014 UW Health Patient Experience Physician Champion Award
- Allergy Testing, Pulmonary Function Test, Immunodeficiency
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Christopher T Healy MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Christopher T Healy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Healy
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Dr. James E Gern MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Robert F Lemanske MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Michael W Ritter MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Daniel J Jackson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kirsten Marie Kloepfer MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Marcus Cohen MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715