Dr. Travis Wall is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Wall performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Travis Scott Wall MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Travis Scott Wall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Brian G Crandall M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Michael Cutler DO5169 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Nassir F. Marrouche M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Nazem W Akoum M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.30 N 1900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Roger A. Freedman MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113