Dr. Stuart J Newman M.D.
OphthalmologistRoswell Office 11690 Alpharetta Hig Roswell GA, 30076
Phone: Fax: Website: Privileges:
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1981
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1981
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Corneal Ulcer
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Stuart J Newman M.D.'s Practice location
Roswell, GA 30076Get Direction
ROSWELL, GA 30076Get Direction
Dr. Stuart J Newman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newman
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- Dr. William Barry Lee MD3225 Cumberland Blvd. Southeast Atlanta Georgia 30339
- Dr. Charles Lapeyre Thompson M.D.5825 Airline Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70805
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton MD3225 Cumberland Blvd Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Zane F Pollard MD5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Valerie Ilana Elmalem M.D.1365b Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Bryan G Jefferies MD2480 Windy Hill Rd Se Marietta GA 30067