Dr. William Reed is a general practitioner practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Reed does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Reed provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- 2005-2011 Texas Super Doctors
- American College of Physicians - (0) Fellow
- General Care, Preventive Care
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Dallas County Medical Society
- Member Society of General Internal Medicine
- Member Texas Medical Association
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 1980
Dr. William Gary Reed MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. William Gary Reed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reed
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Diarrhea
What is Diarrhea?Diarrhea refers to a waterborne disease in which the stools become loose and watery. It’s a very common disease and one which isn’t usually serious. A lot of people suffer from it very often, and it is one of the most uncomfortable conditions to be in. Symptoms of diarrhea...
- What Is a Skin Biopsy?
A skin biopsy is a medical procedure which involves taking a skin tissue sample, processing it, and then examining it under a powerful microscope. Different methods exist for performing this procedure depending on the location and size of the skin abnormality. Any part of your skin that shows some...
- Dr. Charles Miles Maliska III M.D.METHODIST DALLAS MEDICAL CENTER DALLAS TX 75203
- Dr. Carrie Lillian Carter MD8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Steven L Leach MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Victor A Abrego MD645 E STATE HIGHWAY 121 STE 600 COPPELL TX 75019
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang MD3200 Talon Dr Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Robert Adam Goldsteen DO5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390