Dr. William Gary Reed MD
General Practitioner5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. William Reed is a general practitioner practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Reed does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Reed provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- 2005-2011 Texas Super Doctors
- American College of Physicians - (0) Fellow
- General Care, Preventive Care
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Dallas County Medical Society
- Member Society of General Internal Medicine
- Member Texas Medical Association
Dr. William Gary Reed MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. William Gary Reed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reed
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Carlton Keith Clarke MD407 W I 30 Garland TX 75043
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang MD3200 Talon Dr Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Victor A Abrego MD645 E STATE HIGHWAY 121 STE 600 COPPELL TX 75019
- Dr. Robert Adam Goldsteen DO5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Steven L Leach MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Kippels M.D.14180 Dallas Pkwy Dallas TX 75254