Jingru Gong LAC
Acupuncturist7451 Woodward Ave #107 Woodridge IL, 60517
Jingru Gong is an acupuncturist practicing in Woodridge, IL. Dr. Gong evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Gong treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jingru Gong LAC's Practice location
Woodridge, IL 60517Get Direction
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC8925 FAIRFIELD LN TINLEY PARK IL 60487
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Mrs. Kara Christine Canga-arguelles L.AC., M.S.O.M.,B.S.60 Turner Ave Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Mrs. Amy Alicia Yehoshua L.AC319 1/2 State stree Geneva Illinois 60134
- Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.3510 Hobson Rd. Naperville IL 60565
- Jun Fu1155 LAKEWOOD CIR NAPERVILLE IL 60540