Dr. Joseph Duffy is a top Family Practitioner in Wayne, NJ. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to his specialty, Dr. Joseph Duffy is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through his designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Joseph Duffy is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in his field, Dr. Joseph Duffy is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life, and embodies the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Wayne, NJ, Dr. Joseph Duffy is a true asset to his field and is dedicated to the profession of medicine. Dr Duffy's experience traverses over 25 years in both the military and civilian worlds of medicine, with an extensive background in emergency medicine , aerospace medicine and family medical care.
Education and Training
School of Aerospace Medicine, USAF, San Antonio, Texas Flight Surgeon 1985
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1987
Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine 1987
Ross University School of Medicine 1987
American Board of Family Medicine
Hospice and Palliative Care (Family Medicine)
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Preceptor King's College Physican Assistant Program 2016 - 2016
- Clinical Assistant Professor-Family & Community Medicine New York Medical College 2016 - 2016
- Clinical Preceptor St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Paterson, NJ 2016 - 2016
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- American Board of Family Medicine
- New Jersey Hospital Association
- Aerospace Medical Association
- New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians
- St Mary Hosp, Family Medicine
- St Mary Mercy Hospital Program
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Medical Assistance Program- St. Mary Parish, Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
Dr. Joseph Duffy M.D.'s Practice location
WAYNE, NJ 07470Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph Duffy M.D. | Family Practitioner | Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph Duffy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Surgical Procedures for Obesity
Obesity is a long-standing, deteriorating medical condition, which is incurable, but there is a continuous treatment which improves the disorder. Although it is optional, surgery is a common method of treatment amongst obese people. Normally, the criteria consists of two of the following:•...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- What to Do if You Have a Lung Injury
For the past several years, lung injuries have remained one of the most common cases to be noted in the emergency units of several hospitals. There are different types of lung injuries that require medical attention as soon as possible. There are different ways by which a person may end up with a...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...