Dr. Daniel Goncalves Dajusta M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology234 E Gray St Suite 662 Louisville KY, 40202
Dr. Daniel Dajusta practices Pediatric Urology in Louisville, KY. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Dajusta is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Dajusta performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Nocturnal enuresis and overweight are associated with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Pediatric prostatic abscess.
- Genetic abnormalities in FOXP1 are associated with congenital heart defects.
- Spontaneous Cystic Penile Vascular Malformation in an Adolescent and Review of the Literature.
- Cystic Dysplasia of the Testis in an Intraabdominal Undescended Testicle.
Dr. Daniel Goncalves Dajusta M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Goncalves Dajusta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dajusta
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Dr. David R Aronoff M.D.101 Hospital Blvd Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Jeremy B Tonkin M.D.234 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Eran Rosenberg M.D.4123 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Jeffrey White M.D4123 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Kerry Lynn Short M.D.4001 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207