Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Research: Molecular and Genetic Basis of Inherited Arrhythmias. Funding: American Heart Association: Fellow-To-Faculty Grant (2010 ? 2015).
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology- 2015
- Immobilization of chromium-contaminated soil by means of microwave energy.
- Speciation of copper in the incineration fly ash of a municipal solid waste.
- Responses and afferent pathways of C1-C2 spinal neurons to cervical and thoracic esophageal stimulation in rats.
- Blebbistatin effectively uncouples the excitation-contraction process in zebrafish embryonic heart.
- An in vivo cardiac assay to determine the functional consequences of putative long QT syndrome mutations.
- A near-infrared fluorescent voltage-sensitive dye allows for moderate-throughput electrophysiological analyses of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes.
- Heart Problems
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member American Heart Association
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital 2003
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Pediatric Cardiology 2006
Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
PROVO, UT 84604Get Direction
Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jou
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Jason T Su Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Christopher Robin Mart MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward B Clark MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Michael David Puchalski Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113