Dr. Daniel Rinchuse practices Orthodontics in Greensburg, PA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Rinchuse may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Rinchuse must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Orthodontics and the general practitioner.
- Graduate orthodontic programs: who is admitted?
- Occlusion confusion.
- Evidence-based versus experience-based views on occlusion and TMD.
- Self-ligating brackets: present and future.
- Dental amalgam corrosion in vacuum-formed retainers.
- Practitioner and patient perceptions of orthodontic treatment: is the patient always right?
- Effect of text message follow-up on patient's self-reported level of pain and anxiety.
- The effects of a vibrational appliance on tooth movement and patient discomfort: a prospective randomised clinical trial.
- Perceptions of midline deviations among different facial types.
- Perception of facial attractiveness following modification of the nose and teeth.
- Self-reported pain after orthodontic treatments: a randomized controlled study on
- Asymmetrical mandibular molar protraction with conventional mechanics.
- Uses of the vertical slot in orthodontic brackets.
- Effectiveness and efficiency in clinical orthodontic practice.
Dr. Daniel Joseph Rinchuse DMD PHD's Practice location
Greensburg, PA 15601Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Joseph Rinchuse DMD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rinchuse
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Kenneth Gary Purvis D.D.S.1010 Jefferson St Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Robert R Mortimer DMD5290 Logan Ferry Rd Murrysville PA 15668
- Dr. Philip J Dahar DMD125 N Main St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Dara L Rinchuse DMD129 Hillcrest Shopping Ctr New Kensington PA 15068
- Dr. Nicholas Dahar DDS532 Main St Irwin PA 15642
- Dr. Carla Capozzi D.M.D.3520 Route 130 Irwin PA 15642