Dr. Chelsea Ward is an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB/GYN) practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Ward specializes in women's health, the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth, menopause, and gynecological cancers. Dr Ward is a repsected obstetrician, treating low- and high-risk women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. She is a fellowship-trained pelvic surgeon, and specializes in minimally invasive surgery for problems such as endometriosis, fibroids, and cancer. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood, and Dr. Ward truly enjoys the variety of issues that challenge women in every phase of their lives.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Cone Health
- Alamance Regional Medical Center ( Burlington, NC )
- Duke University Hospital ( Durham, NC )
Dr. Chelsea Crist Ward MD.'s Practice location
Mebane, NC 27302Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chelsea Crist Ward MD. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chelsea Crist Ward MD.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ward
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Dr. John T Soper MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. John Patrick Judd MD1000 Trent Dr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Elizabeth J Geller MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Kenneth Hyunchung Kim M.D.101 Manning Drive Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Andrew Berchuck MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Thomas J. Schermerhorn M.D.1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215