Dr. John Saunders, MD specializes in otolaryngology, surgery, and surgical oncology, and currently treats patients in Towson, Maryland. Dr. Saunders graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine ...
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1971
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Limitations of PET/CT in determining need for neck dissection after primary chemoradiation for advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Selective versus comprehensive neck dissection after chemoradiation for advanced oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Laryngeal lipoma associated with diffuse lipomatosis: case report and literature review.
- Acute oxalate nephropathy secondary to orlistat-induced enteric hyperoxaluria.
- Transoral robotic surgery experience in 44 cases.
- Risk-Factor Profile of Living Kidney Donors: The Australia and New Zealand Dialysis and Transplant Living Kidney Donor Registry 2004-2012.
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Army Med Coll, Quaid-e-Azam Univ, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Dr. John R Saunders M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. John R Saunders M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.4940 Eastern Ave. Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Fabian Mccartney Johnston MD600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201