Dr. Sarkis Leon Aznavour D.D.S
Dentist24242 Lyons Avenue Santa Clarita CA, 91321
Dr. Sarkis Aznavour, D.D.S. graduated from Cal State Northridge with a BS in Biochemistry and from USC Dental School in 2007. He was at the top of his class upon graduating. Dr. Sarkis was part of the esthetic dentistry selective as a student and was a faculty at the Dental School upon graduation. Dr. Sarkis enjoys all aspects of dentistry and he focuses on preventive care. Dr. Aznavour currently resides and practices in the Santa Clarita Valley. He is dedicated to maintaining a small private dental office where prevention, comfort, education, and quality are his priorities. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the San Fernando Valley Dental Association. Our family dental office specializes in Dental Implants, Root Canals, Invisalign and most dental procedures. We accept Dental Insurance and offer Payment Terms to those that qualify.
Education and Training
William S. Hart High School 1996
Cal State Northridge BS in Biochemistry
University of Southern California School of Dentistry DDS 2007
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Association
Dr. Sarkis Leon Aznavour D.D.S's Practice location
NEWHALL, CA 91321Get Direction
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD STE 402 WOODLAND HILLS CA 91367
- Dr. Maryam Navab DDS24632 PARK GRANADA CALABASAS CA 91302
- Dr. Tania Maria Baker DDS4937 Las Virgenes Rd Calabasas CA 91302
- Dr. Casey Lau DDS19331 Business Center Drive Northridge CA 91324
- Dr. Carmen Rahimi DMD1776 Erringer Rd Simi Valley CA 93065
- Dr. Caroline Ossaian Torosian D.M.D14061 Vanowen Street Van Nuys CA 91405