Dr. Punam Sharman is a pediatrician practicing in Swartz Creek, MI. Dr. Sharman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sharman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sharman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Gajraraja Medical College MD
GR Medical College Jiwaji University
- Vascular Disease
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University Program
Dr. Punam Sharman M.D.'s Practice location
Swartz Creek, MI 48473Get Direction
Dr. Punam Sharman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharman
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Gerald Paul BernerG3500 Flushing Road Flint Michigan 48504
- Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy MD2420 Owen Rd Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Sankaran M.D.5205 Norko Dr Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Ahmed A Arif MD1201 Flushing Rd Flint MI 48504
- Dr. Mona Hanna-attisha MD MPHChildrens Hospital Mi Ambulatory Peds (5th Floor) Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Vina R Patel M.D.5205 Norko Dr Flint MI 48507