Dr. Joyce L Simpson MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology5620 Southwyck Blvd Toledo OH, 43614
Dr. Joyce Simpson is a pathologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Simpson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Simpson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Simpson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Joyce L Simpson MD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. Joyce L Simpson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simpson
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Cara Gatto-Weis3856 Deer Valley Lane Maumee Ohio 43537
- Dr. Emma Mahmood Khan M.D.1915 W Beebe Capps Expy Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. Stephen L Strobel MD2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Andrew J Britton MD2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Leonard H Madoff MD2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Cara M Gatto-weis M.D.3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614