Dr. Nancy Liao is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Liao is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Liao diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Liao can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2010
- Bipolar Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Nancy Nai-hsien Liao M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Nai-hsien Liao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Onsy S Ayad MD700 CHILDREN'S DRIVE COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Tabitha Isabel Jones-mcknight D.O.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Jason Benjamin Kovalcik M.D.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Jennifer Walton M.D.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205