Dr. Rabeea Choudhary is a nephrologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Choudhary specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Choudhary most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Griffin Hospital
Dr. Rabeea Khalid Choudhary MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
ABERDEEN, SD 57401Get Direction
Dr. Rabeea Khalid Choudhary MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Causes Rhabdomyolysis?
Rhabdomyolysis is a condition in which the muscles are rapidly broken down resulting in the release of myoglobin — the muscle protein — into the blood. This is a rare condition, and the release of myoglobin into the blood can lead to damage of kidneys. It is mostly caused by muscle injury and...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Bast M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Asad A. Bakir MD7605 1/2 West North Avenue River Forest IL 60305
- Dr. Padam Hirachan MD150 Jeff Davis Blvd Natchez Mississippi 39120
- Aneesha A. Shetty M.D., M.P.H.676 N St Clair St Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Woojin james Chon M.D.5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 5100 Chicago, IL 60637 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Roger Rodby MD1426 W Washington Blvd Chicago IL 60607