Dr. Stephen Grussmark is a highly accomplished orthodontist who has served patients in South Florida for over than 30 years; he has been trusted by more than 15,000 patients for their orthodontic care. ...
- The Harry E. Kelsey Award 1964 The University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Adult & Child Orthodontics
- Orthodontic Braces (traditional)
- Orthognathic Surgical Cases
- Interceptive Treatment; Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Member American Association of Orthodontics 1983
- Member East Coast District Dental Society 1985
- Member American Dental Association 1981
Experience & Accolades
- President2001 - 2002South Florida Academy of OrthodontistsActed as President for the South Florida Academy of Orthodontists
- President2003 - 2005Florida Cleft Palate AssociationPast President for the Florida Cleft Palate Association
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthodontics2000 - 2009University of FloridaAssistant Professor of Clinical Orthodontics at the University of Florida.
Dr. Stephen Grussmark's Practice location
Miami, FL 33156Get Direction
Miami, FL 33146Get Direction
Miami, FL 33131Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33156Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen Grussmark | Dentist | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen Grussmark's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grussmark
Awesome Caring Doctor.
- Barbie d.
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Elias Tobon D.M.D401 Miracle Mile; Miami FL 33134
- Enrique Jose Gallo D.D.S10830 NW 58TH ST DORAL FL 33178
- Dr. Carlos Fernandez-feo D.D.S.10830 NW 58TH ST DORAL FL 33178
- Dr. Christian De jesus D.M.D.11445 SW 40TH ST MIAMI FL 33165
- Dr. Jeffrey Chait D.M.D.7400 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33156
- Dr. Tomas Paul Marrecau D.M.D5323 W 20th Ave Hialeah FL 33012