Dr. Alexander Gart MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY, 11375
Dr. Alexander Gart is a vascular surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Gart specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Gart diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Second Moscow Ni Pirogov State Medical Institute 1978
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Leg Pain, Weakness, Numbness And Tingling
- Leg Ulcers
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vein Diseases
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Diseases
- Diplomat American College of Surgeons
- Diplomat American Venous Forum
- Member American Collage of Surgeons
- Member Society of Vascular Surgery
- Member Eastern Vascular Society
- Mt Sinai School Of Med
Dr. Alexander Gart MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11229Get Direction
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11214Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Gart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gart
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Forrest Scot Rubenstein M.D.116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Richard Di fiore MD116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Alan P Zeitlin MD69-60 108th Street Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni M.D.10420 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Richard W Schutzer MD7010 Austin St Forest Hills NY 11375