Mrs. Amy Ebel Peet MA, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD, 21015
Dr. Amy Peet is a speech language pathologist practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Peet specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Peet evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Peet helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Amy Ebel Peet MA, CCC-SLP's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Ms. Patricia Lynn Banick MA., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Christine C Powell MS., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Karen Denise Hojnacki MS., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Tammy Lynn Martin M.S. CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Rosemary Fitzsimmons Barry MA., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Danielle C Cascone CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015