Mandy Payne AUD
Audiologist752 N HIGH POINT RD MADISON WI, 53717
Dr. Mandy Payne is an audiologist practicing in MADISON, WI. Dr. Payne evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Payne takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mandy Payne AUD's Practice location
MADISON, WI 53717Get Direction
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Radiation: An Occupational Health Hazard for Nurses
Being part of a healthcare center is a noble profession; everyone has an important role to play, and there are plenty of opportunities to make a difference in the lives of every patient. On the other hand, failure to execute procedures or to account for occupational safety measures may also result...
- Feds Appropriate $10M to Lupus Foundation for Research
The Lupus Foundation of America estimates that at least five million people worldwide suffer from any type of lupus. One and a half million of these patients are American women who are at childbearing age, and almost all experience fatigue, pain, cognitive and physical issues, hair loss, and several...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lindsey M Kunsch-moeller AU.D.752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Kathryn L Brewer MS CCCA451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Jennifer L Ploch MA CCCA451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Julia D. Bell AUD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Nancy Mikel MA CCCA451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Lawren A Sullivan MS CCCA451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717