Dr. David A Cutler M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease185 W Cedar St Suite 100 Akron OH, 44307
Dr. David Cutler is a cardiologist practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Cutler specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Cutler also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Saskatchewan- Coll Of Med- Saskatoon- Sask- Canada 1982
Emory University School Of Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Emory University School Of Medicine 1991
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. David A Cutler M.D.'s Practice location
Akron, OH 44320Get Direction
Dr. David A Cutler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cutler
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Mohamad S. Kassir4455 Dressler Rd. Canton Oh 44718
- Dr. Anmar Kanaan MD400 Wabash Ave Akron OH 44307
- Dr. Ismail S. Ahmed MD29325 Health Campus Drive Westlake Ohio 44145
- Dr. Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Dr. Joseph Rinaldi MD95 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Brian E Simmons M.D.4466 Fulton Dr Nw Canton OH 44718