Dr. Alexandra Corning is a psychologist practicing in SOUTH BEND, IN. Dr. Corning specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Corning evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Corning because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Assessing perceived social inequity: a relative deprivation framework.
- Who believes us when we try to conceal our prejudices? The effectiveness of moral credentials with in-groups versus out-groups.
- Who is most likely to fat talk? A social comparison perspective.
- Drive for muscularity is heightened in body-dissatisfied men who socially compare.
- Re-thinking eating disorder prevention: The case for prioritizing the promotion of healthy identity development.
- An Experimental Test of Women's Body Dissatisfaction Reduction through Self-Affirmation.
- In it together: Mother talk of weight concerns moderates negative outcomes of encouragement to lose weight on daughter body dissatisfaction and disordered eating.
Dr. Alexandra Filia Corning PHD's Practice location
SOUTH BEND, IN 46530Get Direction
Dr. Alexandra Filia Corning PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Erin K. Leonard230 East Day Road Mishawaka Indiana 46530
- Dr. Wendy Settle PH.D.3625 Park Place West Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Michael Richard Mitcheff PSY.D.210 S RACE ST MISHAWAKA IN 46544
- Dr. Hugh J. Van auken CP230 E Day Rd Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Alan H Wax PHD HSPP113 Lincolnway E Mishawaka IN 46544
- Mr. Gary W. Elliott PHD314 W Catalpa Mishawaka IN 46545