Dr. David Honeychurch is a pediatrician practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Honeychurch is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Honeychurch diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Honeychurch can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Pediatrics; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Psychiatry
- Kaiser Permanente Med Center Sf
Dr. David B. Honeychurch MD's Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95758Get Direction
Dr. David B. Honeychurch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Honeychurch
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Avenue Sacramento California 95825
- Beatrice Tetteh7248 S. Land Park Drive, Suite 118 Sacramento California 95831
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Sammy L. Chang M.D.3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Marc K. Chinn MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823