Dr. Mandeep Dhami is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Norwich, CT. Dr. Dhami specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Dayanand Med Coll & Hosp, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1984
Dayanand Medical College
Christian Medical College 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Hematology-Internal Medicine
- Prince George's Hospital Center Program
Dr. Mandeep Dhami MD's Practice location
Norwich, CT 06360Get Direction
LAS CRUCES, NM 88011Get Direction
Dr. Mandeep Dhami MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Dr. Anca Bulgaru MD330 Washington St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Youval Katz MD196 Parkway S Waterford CT 06385
- Dr. Jeffrey A Gordon M.D.196 Parkway S Waterford CT 06385
- Dr. Stephen J Kaye MD163 Broadway St Colchester CT 06415
- Dr. Jason R Haldas M.D.3 Shaws Cv New London CT 06320
- Dr. Vanessa M.p. Johnson M.D., M.P.H.330 WASHINGTON ST STE 220 NORWICH CT 06360