Dr. Lisa M Wheatley MD
Allergist and Immunologist920 Country Club Rd Suite 200a Eugene OR, 97401
Dr. Lisa Wheatley practices Allergy and Immunology care in Eugene, OR. Dr. Wheatley specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Wheatley provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1986
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lisa M Wheatley MD's Practice location
Dr. Lisa M Wheatley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wheatley
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- Dr. Candice M Rohr MD330 S GARDEN WAY EUGENE OR 97401
- Dr. Jason Harlow Friesen MD1488 Oak St Eugene OR 97401
- Alalia Berry Other330 S GARDEN WAY EUGENE OR 97401
- Dr. Alice H Chou MD330 S GARDEN WAY EUGENE OR 97401
- Dr. Kraig Warren Jacobson M.D.1488 Oak St Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Sarah S. Kehl M.D.1488 Oak St Eugene OR 97401