Dr. Valerie Lemaine is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Lemaine specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Universite de Montreal Faculty of Medicine 2003
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Reconstruction, Microsurgery, Reconstructive Surgery And More
- Breast Cancer
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- University of Montreal Affiliated Hospitals
- Clinical Research Fellowship - Department of Surgery: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Clinical Fellowship - Reconstructive Microsurgery Program Director: Dr. Peter Cordeiro: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Microsurgical Fellowship 2008
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Clinical Research Fellowship 2009
Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lemaine
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Dr. Steven Jacobson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian T Carlsen MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jeffrey B Friedrich M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905