Michael Rabel is a physical therapist practicing in Crisfield, MD. Michael Rabel specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michael Rabel can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michael Rabel will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Michael C Rabel MPT, D.SC., OCS's Practice location
Crisfield, MD 21817Get Direction
Dr. Michael C Rabel MPT, D.SC., OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Dr. Rodrigo Correa PT, DPT, CCIP2145 Orchard Dr Pocomoke City MD 21851
- Mr. Stephen Ernest Daisey MPT7007 Lankford Hwy Oak Hall VA 23416
- Dr. Dallas James Lewis PT DPT MPT OCS1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Mrs. Ma amil Perilla201 Hall Highway Crisfield MD 21817
- Mrs. Shannon Mcdade Lynch P.T.11167 Twining Ln Princess Anne MD 21853
- Mrs. Tory Custis Widdowson201 Hall Highway Crisfield MD 21817