Dr. Tammy Pham M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4060 4th Ave Suite 610 San Diego CA, 92103
Dr. Tammy Pham is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Pham specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pham can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pham can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1991
University of California 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Baystate Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Baystate Medical Center 1995
Dr. Tammy Pham M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Tammy Pham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pham
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Dr. Deena S. Tajran MD FACOG10737 CAMINO RUIZ SAN DIEGO CA 92126
- Dr. Vivian Elizabeth Ellis M.D.3811 VALLEY CENTRE DR SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD200 W ARBOR DR SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Prof. Andrew Dean Hull M.D.4910 Directors Place San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Craig S. Saffer M.D.7695 CARDINAL CT SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Damon Christopher Cobb D.O.11939 Rancho Bernardo Rd San Diego CA 92128