Dr. Norman Kumins MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery3999 RICHMOND RD BEACHWOOD OH, 44122
Dr. Norman Kumins is a vascular surgeon practicing in Winfield, IL. Dr. Kumins specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Kumins diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Vascular Surgery; Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Norman Kumins MD's Practice location
Winfield, IL 60190Get Direction
BEACHWOOD, OH 44122Get Direction
Dr. Norman Kumins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumins
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Christopher Jacob Esper D.O.4110 Warrensville Center Rd Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. David J Naar MD26900 Cedar Road Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Jeffrey A Stanley M.D.4100 Warrensville Center Rd Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Howard I Darvin M.D.3609 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. James Michael Persky M.D.18720 CHAGRIN BLVD SHAKER HTS OH 44122
- Dr. Kimberly Marie Nemeth D.O.4110 Warrensville Center Rd Beachwood OH 44122