Dr. Suzanne Bilse is an audiologist practicing in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Bilse evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Bilse takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Suzanne Bilse AUD CCCA's Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54701Get Direction
Suzanne Bilse AUD CCCA's reviewsWrite Review
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Risks of Not Treating Head Lice
Head lice are an innocuous problem. They can really be annoying and need lots of effort to cure, but eventually, those infected will fully recover. It’s estimated that more than twelve million people encounter head lice infestations every year. However, very few experience permanent damage. It’s...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- 5 Tips On Lowering Your Blood Pressure
There is no easy way to lower your blood pressure. When you are facing high blood pressure, you have to make the appropriate lifestyle changes to lower it. Remember that you are the key element in improving your blood pressure. If you are not willing to help yourself, then no one can. Even if the...
- How Is Hepatitis C Transmitted?
Hepatitis CHepatitis C causes inflammation of the liver. The incubation period of the hepatitis C virus is 6-7 weeks. After the incubation period, symptoms begin to show. However, approximately 80 percent of people with acute hepatitis may show no symptoms. Other types of hepatitis are hepatitis A...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nicole Stephanie Smith AU.D., CCC-A900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Alison Jo Vanamber AU.D.1490 Rivers Edge Trail Altoona WI 54720
- Ashley Kathleen lester Emmer AUD733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Lori Rae Tschernach Other733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Rebecca A Bredl AUD CCCA2116 Craig Road Eau Claire WI 54701
- Theodore E Mollerud Other2119 Heights Dr Eau Claire WI 54701