Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities5310 W Thunderbird Rd Suite 301 Glendale AZ, 85306
Dr. Zach is a pediatric neurologist specializing in seizures, tics and migraine headaches. She received her medical degree from the State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine in Brookl ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 2004
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine Alumni Fund/Engel Scholarship Award
- Magna Cum Laude
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- MemberChild Neurology Society
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center 2004
- Schneider Children's Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
- ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, BRONX, NY Child Neurology 2006
- Fellowship, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y. Pediatric Neurology
Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85306Get Direction
Fishkill, NY 12524Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zach
- Young Ballerina with Muscular Dystrophy Has Her Dream Come True
Dreams do come true, which has been the case for Jessica Kennedy. When she was just 18 months old, Jessica was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Now seven, she is bound to a wheelchair with limited mobility, but this little girl is still full of dreams.One of them is to become a ballerina and be...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the US alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...