Humberto J Vidaillet MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI, 54449
Dr. Humberto Vidaillet is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Vidaillet performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Missense mutations in the rod domain of the lamin A/C gene as causes of dilated cardiomyopathy and conduction-system disease.
- A gene responsible for familial Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- Familial congenital sinus rhythm anomalies: clinical and pathological correlations.
- Lyme carditis. Evaluation by Ga-67 and MRI.
- Familial atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia.
- Rate control vs. rhythm control in the management of atrial fibrillation in elderly persons.
- Hyperventilation-induced syncope: no need to panic.
- Impact of age, CYP2C9 genotype and concomitant medication on the rate of rise for prothrombin time during the first 30 days of warfarin therapy.
- Implantable cardiac defibrillator placement in a patient with persistent left superior vena cava and Brugada syndrome.
- Evaluation of genetic factors for warfarin dose prediction.
- Usefulness of placement of intraoperative epicardial wires during automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator insertion to preclude the need for transvenous catheters at the predischarge electrophysiology study.
- Discrimination against international medical graduates in the United States residency program selection process.
- Longitudinal study of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: methods and clinical characteristics of patients receiving implantable cardioverter-defibrillators for primary prevention in contemporary practice.
- Predicting atrial fibrillation and flutter using electronic health records.
- Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on risk of myocardial infarction from the use of oral direct thrombin inhibitors.
Humberto J Vidaillet MD's Practice location
Humberto J Vidaillet MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vidaillet
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...