Dr. Michael Longevin is a urologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Longevin specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1980
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1980
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- University Hosp, Inc, Urology; University Hosp, Inc, General Surgery; Christ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Michael E Longevin MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael E Longevin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Longevin
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 N KNOXVILLE AVE PEORIA IL 61614
- Dr. Anita Sabharwal MD7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Giovanni Colombo M.D.7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Robert Stuart M.D.7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Stuart L Bowers MD7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Sophia Drinis MD7309 N. Knoxville Ave. Peoria IL 61614