Dr. Cynthia Lynn Jakubiec D.C.
Chiropractor13703 Cicero Ave Midlothian IL, 60445
Dr. Jakubiec is a licensed and board certified Chiropractic Physician. She has completed over 1000 hours of postgraduate studies in Applied Kinesiology, Acupuncture and Bio-Energetic Synchronization ...
Education and Training
National University Health Sciences Doctorate of Chiropractic 2001
- Chiropractic Adjusting/manipulation
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Sports Chiropractic
Experience & Accolades
- Chiropractic Physician2014Chiro-Med
- Chiropractic Physician2012 - 2014Healthy Connection Physical Medicine
Dr. Cynthia Lynn Jakubiec D.C.'s Practice location
Midlothian, IL 60445Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Lynn Jakubiec D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Darrell S. Beauvais DC1951 W Glen Park Ave Griffith IN 46319
- Jill Nelson-House1110 E. 9th St. Lockport Illinois 60441
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC2210 Camden Ct Oak Brook IL 60523
- Victor Manzo Jr.47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525
- Dr. Adam Michael Bruene D.C.2638 W. Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Matthew D. Peahl DC SC1052 Hillgrove Avenue Western Springs Illinois 60558