Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D. is a top Doctor in Chapel Hill, NC. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Chapel Hill, NC, Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Joh 2005
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Med 2005
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2009
- 2003 Special Recognition for Outstanding Performance in, UMDNJ
- 2004 AOA National Medical Honor Society, UMDNJ, UMDNJ
- 2005 Glasgow-Rubin Certificate of Commendation for Acad, UMDNJ
- 2008 Chief Resident in Pathology, UNC Hospitals, UNCH
- Departm, UNCH 2008 Excellence in Research Presentation Award
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Member American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Member International Society of Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, member in-training
- Member United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, junior member
- Member College of American Pathologists (CAP), junior member
- University Of North Carolina Hospitals
- UNC Hospitals
- UNC Hospitals 2009
- Fellow - Surgical Pathology: University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fellow - Bone/Soft Tissue: Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, OH, USA 2011
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Surgical Pathology, NC, USA 2010
- University of North Carolina, Surgical Pathology Fellowship 2009
- Cleveland Clinic, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology Fellowship 2010
Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Karen Fritchie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Crohn's Disease: "I Felt Like I'd Eaten Knives"
Jean Alys Barker, Baroness Trumpington, has been an important figure in the political landscape of the United Kingdom for decades. Her grandson, Chris, has Crohn’s disease.The 95 year old Baroness has retired from politics, but was a recent guest editor on BBC’s Today show. Her segment about her...
- Pneumonia: Visiting a Lung Specialist
For a person suffering from pneumonia it is important to visit a lung specialist for guidance on how to treat and prevent pneumonia. Most people do not visit a specialist until the problem has become more serious, which can be dangerous. However, there are a number of things you should know before...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Minoo Shams-Moorkani M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Lyle D Joyce MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mei-ean Yeow MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Gilbert Abou lahoud MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Dipesh K Shah MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Fernando N Aguila MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905