Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D. is a top Doctor in Tacoma, WA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Tacoma, WA, Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1978
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1978
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1978
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Wa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98405Get Direction
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinitz
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Doctor Should I Call if I Have Mononucleosis?
Signs and SymptomsOne should call a doctor when he or she is sick and notices the following signs and symptoms:...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Theodore Lau MD1802 Yakima Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Timothy Chung MD1802 Yakima Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD122 3rd St NE Auburn WA 98002
- Dr. Tabassum Saeed M.D., M.S.2201 S 19th St Tacoma WA 98405
- Roberta Marie Swaving LMP9925 214th Ave E Bonney Lake WA 98391
- Dr. Donald H Song M.D.11311 Bridgeport Way Sw Lakewood WA 98499