Dr. Thomas Schrup is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Schrup is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schrup diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schrup can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine And Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Thomas G Schrup MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Thomas G Schrup MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schrup
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Dr. Denise L Lenarz MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Angelina G. Ausban M.D.1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Rebecca K. Campbell MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Marilyn J Peitso MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Kathleen A Kulus MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Janelle L Johnson MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303