Dr. Diana Kay Bayer D.O.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology13355 E 10 Mile Rd Warren MI, 48089
Dr. Diana Bayer practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Warren, MI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bayer treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 2009
Dr. Diana Kay Bayer D.O.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48089Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Diana Kay Bayer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bayer
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. Reina O Salazar MD21300 Kelly Road Eastpointe MI 48021
- Dr. Mark L Decco MD21300 Kelly Rd Eastpointe MI 48021
- Dr. Wayne N Pierantoni MD21300 Kelly Rd Eastpointe MI 48021
- Dr. Fatima B Hassan MD23133 Orchard Lake Rd Farmington MI 48336
- Dr. Farah I Khan M.D.3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Pavadee Poowuttikul M.D.3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201