Dr. Dante A Brittis MD
Orthopedist75 Kings Highway Cutoff Fairfield CT, 06824
Dr. Dante Brittis is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Brittis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Brittis tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1987
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Dante A Brittis MD's Practice location
Fairfield, CT 06824Get Direction
FAIRFIELD, CT 06825Get Direction
Dr. Dante A Brittis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brittis
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Dr. Kevin Plancher MD31 River Road Cos Cob CT 06807
- Amit Lahav849 Boston Post Road Milford Connecticut 06460
- Dr. Lee E. Rubin M.D.47 College St New Haven Connecticut 06510
- Dr. Robert Lee Brady M.D.761 MAIN AVE STE 115 NORWALK CT 06851
- Dr. Mark Blechner M.D.2 Trap Falls Rd Shelton CT 06484
- Dr. Michael Christopher Weisburger M.DStony Brook University Medical Center Stony Brook NY 11794