Dr. Valerie A. Engelbrecht M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)11200 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK, 73120
Dr. Valerie Engelbrecht is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Engelbrecht specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Engelbrecht can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Engelbrecht can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1989
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Valerie A. Engelbrecht M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Valerie A. Engelbrecht M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Engelbrecht
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD3433 Northwest 56th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Cara A Mathews MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Meaghan Elizabeth Tenney MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104