Dr. Hitesh Mehta is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Mehta performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Hitesh Jitendra Mehta M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37916Get Direction
Hitesh Jitendra Mehta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Adam Eric Berman M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Sameh Z Lamiy MD818 SAINT SEBASTIAN WAY STE 311 AUGUSTA GA 30901
- Santosh C Varkey MD818 SAINT SEBASTIAN WAY AUGUSTA GA 30901
- William Randolph Maddox M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- John P Marenco M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107
- Nadavaluru S Reddy MD2 MEDICAL CENTER DR SPRINGFIELD MA 01107