Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery10420 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY, 11375
Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni is a vascular surgeon practicing in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Kamineni specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Kamineni diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Andhra Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Visakhapatnam- Ap- India 1975
Andhra Medical College 1975
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni M.D.'s Practice location
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
ELMHURST, NY 11373Get Direction
Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamineni
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Forrest Scot Rubenstein M.D.116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Alexander Gart MD116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Richard Di fiore MD116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Alan P Zeitlin MD69-60 108th Street Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Richard W Schutzer MD7010 Austin St Forest Hills NY 11375