Dr. Dr. Peter A. Hilger
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck7801 E Bush Lake Rd Suite 320 Minneapolis MN, 55439
Dr. Peter Hilger is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hilger specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1974
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The in vitro evaluation of a local pedicled osteomyocutaneous mandibular flap for the reconstruction of composite mandibular defects.
- Effective step-by-step technique for the surgical treatment of protruding ears.
- A reliable absorbable intranasal bolster for proper maintenance of fractured nasal bone position.
- The use of unilateral deep plane neck lifting to improve the aesthetic appearance of the neck dissection deformity.
- Hypertrophic lip scar following dermabrasion.
- Surgical solution: nasal valve collapse.
- Management of congenital nasal anomalies.
- Reconstruction of large nasal defects.
- Reconstruction of the nasal columella.
- The use of "inside-out" lateral osteotomies to improve outcome in rhinoplasty.
- Modification of the Skoog dorsal reduction for preservation of the middle nasal vault.
- Lip augmentation.
- Male face-lift.
- Grafting in rhinoplasty.
- Cheek defects.
- 2012 Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery - for 1999 Dickinson Award
- 2001 Honorary Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, Mayo Clinic, Roches
- 2012-2014 2013: Best Doctors in America Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctor
- Eyelid Problems, Botox, Cosmetic Surgery
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Plastic Surgery: Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary 1980
Dr. Dr. Peter A. Hilger's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55439Get Direction
Edina, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Dr. Peter A. Hilger's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hilger
- Jennifer w.
Amazing results of my blepharoplasty.
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Dr. Leslie Smith DO2 Carlson Pkwy Plymouth MN 55447
- Gregory Todd Mesna3955 Parklawn Avenue Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Robert Wood MD200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. John A Ness MD935 Wayzata Blvd E. Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Peter Andrew Vogt M.D.319 Barry Ave S Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Bruce Langdon Cunningham M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455